Wednesday, March 29, 2006

HELP! I need a logo!

If you are an artistic person and would like to volunteer to help us here at Breaking 100, we need a logo. Unfortunately, I am artistically challeneged, but I do have an idea of what I want.

I'm thinking something like a baseball crashing through a window, except instead of a window, it's crashing through the number 100.

If you'd like to throw something like that together, please send it to the email address in the upper right corner of this page. GIF or JPG preferred.

Thanks!!

Let's go get 'em.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First Comment!

Nice blog you got there... I don't have a logo for you, but if you keep the blog fresh and post on Royalboard regular readers will be here.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment. I'm working on a daily meter or graph of some kind to track their pace. Hopefully, the line will stay under that century mark.

Help spread the word.