Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Checking Out...

It's become painfully obvious that I just can't keep this blog updated every day.

So, I've decided to quit posting the daily updates. They don't really provide much value, and I don't have the time or energy to write the interesting and poignant commentary as I had intended.

Folks like JoPo, Rany, and Sam are writing incredible Royals content that I can't compete with.

I may continue to update the stats over on the right side of the page. It is kinda interesting to see how the Pythag moves throughout the season. But, don't count on very frequent updates.

I will continue to blog at my personal blog, but even there, the posts are few and far between.

I guess, as I'm getting older, I'm finding more valuable things in my life than writing random crap for blogs that nobody reads.

If you've been reading over the past few years, thanks.

No comments: