Friday, May 16, 2008

Game 40 - 5/15/2008

Tigers 4, Royals 8

I'm glad I'm not a Tigers fan right now. I mean, as a Royals fan, I know what it's like to be supremely disappointed in a baseball team. But to go into a season with such high hopes as the Tigers had this year, and then to see them struggle so badly must be hell.

And to be honest, I don't see the Tigers improving much. They've invested too much in older players, and the pitching just isn't there.

The Royals are hanging in this race. I'm so used to being out of it by mid-May, that this season is a breath of fresh air.

The Royals now have an inter-league series against the Marlins. I'd love to see the streak continue, but I'm getting tired of inter-league play. I wouldn't mind a bit if it suddenly went away.



The Hill Climb
Actual Record 19-21
Expected Record 17-23
Runs Scored 146
Runs Allowed 169
Projected Record 77-85
Pythagorean Record 70-92
Pythagorean Winning% 0.427

Let's go get 'em

No comments: